Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bloggin' Again!

My fav library (Morrison) at Cal

My friend from Australia, Aaron, is coming to visit America and I started looking up things to do here.

(currently addicted to roadtrippers.com)

And I realized how much of an idiot I was.
MY GOD AMERICA IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
It's so easy to take what you have for granted.
So I decided to make a blog about my travels through (mostly) the Bay Area, California and the rest of the States. :)
Most of the cool stuff will come around winter break when I have many a roadtrip planned, but I figured I might as well start blogging about the little, and awesome, things now :)

Like Berkeley.
(Where I go to school)
Berkeley is so freakin' cool.


Casual Kendo on the streets of Berkeley
Being away in South East Asia all summer and coming back has just opened up my eyes to so many things, one of which being the fact that there is beauty in almost everything. Even right outside of your window.

So yeah. I am going to be a tourist of my own home.
Because why not. 









Btw: my Asia blog -> valeriayermakova-asia.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment